By Siegfried Peters, Thomas Rose, Matthias Moser (auth.), Amélia P. Rauter, Pierre Vogel, Yves Queneau (eds.)
Sucrose: A Prospering and Sustainable natural uncooked Material,By S. Peters, T. Rose, and M. Moser; Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for Biocatalysis, via I. André, G. Potocki-Véronèse, S. Morel, P. Monsan, and M. Remaud-Siméon; Difructose Dianhydrides DFAs) and DFA-Enriched items as practical meals, by way of C. Ortiz Mellet and J. M. García Fernández; improvement of Agriculture Left-Overs: high-quality natural chemical compounds from Wheat Hemicellulose-Derived Pentoses, by means of F. Martel, B. Estrine, R. Plantier-Royon, N. Hoffmann, and C. Portella; Cellulose and Derivatives from wooden and Fibers as Renewable assets of Raw-Materials, by means of J.A. Figueiredo, M.I. Ismael, C.M.S. Anjo, and A.P. Duarte; Olive Pomace, a resource for precious Arabinan-Rich Pectic Polysaccharides,By M. A. Coimbra, S. M. Cardoso, and J. A. Lopes-da-Silva; Oligomannuronates from Seaweeds as Renewable assets for the improvement of eco-friendly Surfactants,By T. Benvegnu and J.-F. Sassi; From typical Polysaccharides to fabrics for Catalysis, Adsorption, and Remediation, through F. Quignard, F. Di Renzo, and E. Guibal
Read or Download Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I PDF
Similar chemistry books
Marine platforms differ of their sensitivities to perturbation. Perturbation will be insidious - comparable to expanding eutrophication of coastal parts - or it can be dramatic - corresponding to a reaction to an oil spill or another coincidence. weather switch may perhaps happen incrementally or it can be abrupt, and environment resilience might be a posh functionality of the interactions of the standards and species mediating key biogeochemical methods.
This publication goals to supply the medical group with a unique and invaluable strategy in accordance with fractal geometry ideas at the very important homes and tactics of various environmental platforms. the translation of advanced environmental structures utilizing glossy fractal methods is in comparison and contrasted with the extra classical techniques.
Content material: bankruptcy 1 necessities of Coordination Chemistry (pages 1–12): bankruptcy 2 ? ?Pyridine Coordination Compounds with Nontransition Metals (pages 13–185): bankruptcy three ? ?Pyridine Coordination Compounds with Transition Metals (pages 186–2067): bankruptcy four Coordination Compounds of Metals With Pyridine 1?
- Acute Ischemic Stroke: Imaging and Intervention
- New Trends in Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics - Volume 2 Advanced Problems and Complex Systems Paris, France, 1999 (Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics, Volume 7)
- Research Teams and Partnerships: Trends in the Chemical Sciences. Report of a Workshop
- Chemical constitution;: An introduction to the theory of the chemical bond
- Induced Circular Dichroism In Biopolymer-Dye Systems
Additional resources for Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I
26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. S. Peters et al. 2009. 2009) Claus P, Vogel GH (2006) Chem Ing Tech 78:991 Weidenhagen R, Wegner H (1938) Chem Ber 71:2712 Ling GV, Driessen AJ, Piet AC, Vligter JC (1970) Ind Eng Chem Prod Res Dev 9:210 Wright LW (1976) US 3 965 199 (CI America Inc) Weissermel K, Arpe H-J (2003) Industrial organic chemistry. Wiley-VCH, Weinheim Schuster L, Himmele W (1989) DE 38 18 198 (BASF AG) Schuster L (1991) DE 39 28 285 (BASF AG) De Oliveira K, Vigier FJ (2010) Heterogeneously-catalyzed conversion of carbohydrates.
A representation of some exogenous acceptors recognized by the enzymes is shown the production of oligoalternans [87–89] which have been demonstrated to control efficiently enteric bacterial pathogens [90, 91]. Some of these oligosaccharides are also being evaluated for the prevention of type II diabetes and as anti-cariogenic sucrose substitutes . Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for Biocatalysis 37 In addition to the synthesis of polysaccharides, the transglucosylation activity of GH family 13 amylosucrase from N.
43 References . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 44 I. Andre´ (*), G. Potocki-Ve´rone`se, S. Morel, P. Monsan, and M. fr 26 I. Andre´ et al. 1 Introduction Carbohydrates and glycoconjugates find more and more applications in the food, feed, pharmaceutical, or cosmetic industries as stabilizers, bulking agents, immunostimulating agents, or prebiotic compounds able to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the human and animal gut .
Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I by Siegfried Peters, Thomas Rose, Matthias Moser (auth.), Amélia P. Rauter, Pierre Vogel, Yves Queneau (eds.)