By David J. Weiss
Read or Download New Horizons in Testing. Latent Trait Test Theory and Computerized Adaptive Testing PDF
Best microeconomics books
This 3rd variation of Strategic advertising and marketing administration confirms it because the vintage textbook at the topic. Its step by step process offers finished insurance of the 5 key strategic stages:
* the place are we now? - Strategic and advertising research
* the place will we are looking to be? - Strategic path and procedure formula
* How may possibly we get there? - Strategic selection
* Which manner is healthier? - Strategic assessment
* How do we be sure arrival? - Strategic implementation and control
This new revised and up to date 3rd version has thoroughly new chapters on 'The Nature and function of aggressive Advantage' and 'The Strategic administration of the multiplied advertising Mix', and huge new fabric covering:
* The altering position of promoting
* methods to analysing advertising and marketing strength
* patron dating administration
* courting administration myopia
* The decline of loyalty
The booklet keeps the major positive factors that make it crucial analyzing for all these learning the administration of promoting - a robust emphasis on implementation, brand new mini instances, and questions and summaries in each one bankruptcy to augment key issues. well known because the such a lot authoritative, winning and influential textual content within the region, the hot variation continues to be an irreplaceable source for undergraduate and graduate scholars of industrial and advertising, and scholars of the CIM degree.
This vintage on video games and the way to play them intelligently is being re-issued in a brand new, 4 quantity variation. This ebook has laid the root to a mathematical method of enjoying video games. The clever authors wield witty phrases, which wangle splendidly profitable methods. In quantity 1, the authors do the Spade paintings, proposing theories and methods to "dissect" video games of assorted constructions and codecs that allows you to advance profitable ideas.
- Epistemic Game Theory: Reasoning and Choice
- Valuing Health Care: Costs, Benefits, and Effectiveness of Pharmaceuticals and Other Medical Technologies
- Managerial Economics: A Mathematical Approach
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: The Contribution of Economic Theory and Related Disciplines
- Developmental States in East Asia
- Production Economics
Additional resources for New Horizons in Testing. Latent Trait Test Theory and Computerized Adaptive Testing
M. An analysis of the Verbal Scholastic Aptitude Test using Birnbaum's threeparameter logistic model. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 1968, 28, 989-1020. Lord, F. M. Evaluation with artificial data of a procedure for estimating ability and item characteristic curve parameters (Research Bulletin 75-33). Princeton, New Jersey: Educational Testing Service, 1975. Lord, F. Applications ofitem response theory to practical testing problems. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1980. Panchapakesan, N.
Standard error of estimate (SEE) for three test lengths (10, 20, and 80 test items), five ability levels, and three sample sizes (50, 200, and 1000 examinees). ) RONALD K. HAMBLETON 46 LINDA L. 9 and includes summary data for Item Pool 2. Entries in this table are the standard deviations of the SEEs obtained across the three replications of the various studies. Standard deviations are reported for each combination of test length and sample size across five ability levels. 10 is the average of the standard deviations across ability levels for each combination of test length and sample size.
4. The examinee item scores from Step 3 were used in Urry's computer program to estimate item and ability parameters. Only the item parameter estimates, however, were used further in this particular study. 5. The item parameter estimates were used to obtain the standard errors of estimate for estimating 0 [SEE(O)]. 00) were calculated and reported. 6. Steps 3-5 were repeated three times to obtain three estimates of SEE(O). All item and ability parameter values for the three runs were identical.
New Horizons in Testing. Latent Trait Test Theory and Computerized Adaptive Testing by David J. Weiss