By George Spanoudakis, Spyros Kokolakis, Antonio Mana
Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence is the first ebook of the SERENITY strategy, which supplies safety and dependability (S&D) options for dynamic, hugely dispensed, heterogeneous platforms. the target of SERENITY is to reinforce the protection and dependability of ambient intelligence structures through offering a framework aiding the automatic integration, configuration, tracking and variation of safety and dependability mechanisms.
An edited quantity contributed through global leaders within the box, this ebook covers the issues that the hugely dynamic and heterogeneous nature of ambient intelligence platforms poses to safety and dependability and offers ideas to those problems.
Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence is designed for researchers and practitioners concentrating on the dynamic integration, deployment and verification of safeguard and dependability options in hugely disbursed structures incorporating ambient intelligence beneficial properties. it's also appropriate as a reference or secondary textual content for advanced-level scholars in computing device technological know-how and desktop or electric engineering.
Read Online or Download Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence PDF
Best security books
This identify provides safety features accumulated from specialists in either the government and the personal region to aid safe an individual's own details and resources on-line.
Southern Africa has launched into one of many global? s such a lot formidable protection co-operation projects, trying to roll out the foundations of the United international locations at neighborhood degrees. This ebook examines the triangular courting among democratisation, the nature of democracy and its deficits, and nationwide safeguard practices and perceptions of 11 southern African states.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the fifth Australasian convention on info protection and privateness, ACISP 2000, held in Brisbane, QLD, Australia, in July 2000. The 37 revised complete papers provided including invited contributions have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a complete of eighty one submissions.
The two-volume set, LNCS 9326 and LNCS 9327 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 20 th eu Symposium on study in computing device protection, ESORICS 2015, held in Vienna, Austria, in September 2015. The fifty nine revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 298 submissions. The papers tackle concerns akin to networks and internet safety; method safeguard; crypto program and assaults; possibility research; privateness; cloud protection; protocols and attribute-based encryption; code research and side-channels; detection and tracking; authentication; rules; and utilized defense.
- PCI Compliance. Implementing Effective PCI Data Security Standards
- Security in the Information Society: Visions and Perspectives
- Take Control of Security for Mac Users
- Handbook of SCADA/Control Systems Security
- Data and Applications Security and Privacy XXX: 30th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference, DBSec 2016, Trento, Italy, July 18-20, 2016. Proceedings
- Supply Chain Safety Management: Security and Robustness in Logistics
Extra resources for Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence
These documents are digitally signed XML ﬁles that enclose the semantic relations for each of the S&D Properties inside a so-called Domain Property Server (DPS, see the next section). Property Description documents include XML metadata representing the description of an S&D Property, the declaration of any related S&D Properties and eventually, the relations among the former and the latter ones. g. the one that deﬁned and speciﬁed the property). Conceptually, a Property Description has four elements: •
44. J. Yoder and J. Barcalow, Architectural patterns for enabling application security. Procs. PLOP’97, Also Chapter 15 in Pattern Languages of Program Design, vol. 4 (N. Harrison, B. Foote, and H. ), Addison-Wesley, 2000. Part B: The SERENITY Security and Dependability artefacts Chapter 4 Speciﬁcation of Security and Dependability Properties Sigrid G¨urgens and Gimena Pujol Abstract SERENITY S&D Classes as well as S&D Patterns specify the security properties they provide. In order for a system designer to select the correct class and pattern, the security property speciﬁcation must be both unambiguous and intuitive.
B. d’Amorim, Proxy-to-Proxy, a structural pattern for leveraging security on highly distributed Internet applications, Procs. SugarLoafPLoP 2001. 2. P. Avgeriou and U. Zdun, Architectural patterns revisited: A pattern language, Procs. EuroPLoP 2005, 1-39. 3. A. Braga, C. Rubira, and R. Dahab, Tropyc: A pattern language for cryptographic objectoriented software, Chapter 16 in Pattern Languages of Program Design 4 (N. Harrison, B. Foote, and H. ). Also in Procs. of PLoP’98. 4. F. Lee Brown, J. DiVietri, G.
Security and Dependability for Ambient Intelligence by George Spanoudakis, Spyros Kokolakis, Antonio Mana