Read Online or Download The Seleucid Army PDF
Best strategy books
From the tenth century onwards the nice eastern monastic foundations of Nara and Mount Hiei maintained huge armies of warlike clergymen. The tempestuous political rivalries that constructed among different orders of priests and religiously encouraged laymen ensured that their temples and monasteries needed to be securely sited and robustly defended.
The nationwide technique of protecting US pursuits as faraway from North the USA as attainable has increased airlift's significance in nationwide defense to a severe point. The author's distinct standpoint in this subject comes from having spent 19 years as a pilot in transports, as an aeronautical engineer constructing and buying strive against airplane, as a employees officer on the army Airlift Command facing day-by-day operational concerns, and as a examine fellow learning the topic at nice size.
Easy methods to continue to exist, stay away from & recuperate. This e-book supplies a lot element to concealment, flow, what to consume and the way to check for toxic meals. a truly useful gizmo to anyone desires the information of survival and the way to deal with tough events. Very targeted representation on compasses, fireplace construction, protect and primary reduction.
This ebook explores the significance of technique and the way to make it paintings in an atmosphere characterized by means of consistent switch. With a selected specialise in the Asia Pacific sector, expected to turn into the epicentre of worldwide financial job, it deals insights into the optimisation of financial power and social team spirit enabled via leaders, that's an important to the worldwide economic system and dwelling criteria.
- The Legitimate Use of Military Force (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- The Korean War: A History (Modern Library Chronicles)
- The Art of War
- China: a strategy for international assistance to accelerate renewable energy development, Parts 63-388
- Guerrillas and Terrorists
- Asia looks seaward: power and maritime strategy
Additional resources for The Seleucid Army
23. S. Army Area Handbook for Algeria, 408. 24. Concepts Division, Aerospace Studies Institute, Air University, Guerrilla Warfare and Air power in Algeria, 1954-1960, Project No. AU-411-62-ASI (Maxwell Air Force Base, AL: Concepts Division, Aerospace Studies Institute, Air University, March 1965), 111-112. 2 The French Armed Forces in Algeria Perhaps the most obvious advantage possessed by the French forces in Algeria at the start of the war in November 1954 was that there were already in place in Algeria an established political and military administration as well as modern combat forces with a full range of supporting weaponry, including air and naval power, and fully functioning command and control and logistical support systems.
Private companies owned another thousand special cars, mostly petroleum tankers and ore cars. 19 The highway network in northern Algeria consisted of three main east-west routes (rocades): the Coastal (from Oran to Taborka), the Northern (from Oujda to Ghardimaou), and the Southern (from Berguen to Tebessa). The rocades were complemented by three main north-south routes (penetrants): from Oran/Mostaganem via Mascara, Mecheria, and Ain Sefra to Ben Ounit; from Algiers via Blida and Medea to Djelfa; and from Philippeville/Bone via Constantine, Batna, and Biskra to Touggourt.
Army Area Handbook for Algeria, DA Pamphlet No. 55044 (Washington, DC: Headquarters, Department of the Army, January 1965). The same works also provide details regarding the human resources of Algeria, as do: Commandement en Chef des Forces en Algerie, Etat-Major Interarmees, 3e Bureau, Antenna de Documentation Geographique, Note sur la population Algerienne d'apres Vestimation du ler Janvier 1960, No. 26/EMI/3/Doc. Geo. (Alger, 2 fevrier 1961), Tableaux I and II, in folder w,10e Region Militaire, Etat-Major Interarmees, 3e Bureau—Documentation sur 1'Algerie, 1954-62," Dossier 1H2100 d.
The Seleucid Army by Sekunda